When it comes to real estate, nearly all clients can benefit from the experience of a specialized real estate attorney, whether it be for an everyday transaction or for property disputes. Enlisting the assistance of an attorney can ensure a smooth process for your residential real estate transaction, and also help to avoid any legal troubles that may lead to delays or added costs.
Protecting Your Interests
At Blustein, Shapiro, Frank & Barone, LLP, our experienced team of lawyers work closely with both home buyers and sellers to protect their interests by:
- Drafting and reviewing the purchase and closing documents
- Addressing legal issues regarding any real estate liens or property interests that appear against the home
- Reviewing title reports to ensure a clean title is transferred
- Providing recommendations for home inspection services
- Assisting purchasers with their mortgage paperwork, including lease agreements and contracts
- Ensuring a smooth and efficient closing, including handling any problems that may occur on the date of closing
- Ensuring that the deed is properly recorded
In addition to traditional homeowner transactions, our team is also equipped to handle small and large real estate acquisitions, leases, 1031 tax exchange, land use, zoning issues, mortgage foreclosures, boundary line disputes, contract actions, and landlord-tenant disputes.
By combining the expertise in our overlapping departments, and leaning on the expertise of fellow colleagues in specialized disciplines, Blustein, Shapiro, Frank & Barone, LLP’s team of real estate legal professionals ensures unparalleled direction in a professional, uncompromising, and experienced manner.