Michael S. Blustein
Michael Blustein started his career in the Orange County District Attorney’s Office in 1992, where he worked in the Felony Narcotics and White Collar Crime Investigations units. Michael entered private practice in 1997 and now serves as BSF&B’s managing partner.
Michael focuses his practice on commercial transactions (shopping plazas, strip malls, apartment complexes, hotels, warehouse/industrial buildings, and residential subdivisions), lender representation, zoning and land use matters, and buying and selling businesses.
- 1999: Middletown Bar Association, President
- 1998: Middletown Bar Association, Vice President
- New York State Bar Association; Trusts & Estates Section
- Orange County Bar Association
- Felony Narcotics and White Collar Investigations Unit
- Supreme Court, 9th Judicial District, Judicial Delegate