Live Webinar: Trustee Training Workshop
September 20 | 5:00 pm-7:00 pm
Make sure your successor trustee is prepared to carry out your wishes. Our upcoming Trustee Training Workshop will provide basic estate settlement information for your adult children or other loved ones who will be your successor trustee upon your disability, incapacitation, and/or death.
During this webinar, we will discuss the:
- Fundamental structure of an estate plan.
- Various roles that helpers customarily fill during the principal’s disability, or upon their death.
- Importance of following the instructions contained in the estate plan.
- Tax implications of estate planning.
- Difference between word processing and counseling.
- Using Affidavits of Trust to establish the successor trustee’s authority to financial institutions and other third parties.
- Three steps associated with every estate plan.
- Importance of health care documents.
Be sure to share this event with your adult children or other successor trustees so they can attend!